[wikka-community] AdminUsers action - error received
Thu Oct 22 01:19:38 GMT 2009
> Frank, I'd be curious to know exactly how you're "upgrading" to 1.2...it
really shouldn't be this difficult! I just tried it again,
> started with 22.214.171.124 and then copied over the contents of the 1.2-p1
tarball...both AdminUsers and AdminPages are there
> as expected, no DB errors.
> At the least, can you tell me what file archive you're using to upgrade
I used "Wikka-1.2-p1.zip". I extracted it on a PC, and then ftp'd all the
files to the root directory of my wiki and ran the installer from my wiki's
It appeared to go fine -- no errors received during the upgrade. But then
I've found all these "anomalies" once I started checking things.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the community