[wikka-community] AdminUsers action - error received

Frank Kibbish kibbish
Wed Oct 21 18:06:43 GMT 2009

Hello again...

My upgrade from 1.1.6.2 is going smoothly since I reran the installation.
My CSS is all fixed, and the site is looking good.

So now I'm going through all the pages to validate functionality, etc.

I noticed the two new admin pages -- AdminUsers and AdminPages -- that were
created, but they were both blank.  Is this normal, or should the
{{adminusers}} and {{adminpages}} actions have been added to those pages as
part of the upgrade?

I've added the {{adminpages}} action to the AdminPages wiki page, and it
works OK.

However, when I add the {{adminusers}} action to the AdminUsers page, I get
the following error:
*Query failed: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wikka_users WHERE (status IS NULL OR
status != 'deleted') AND 1 (Unknown column 'status' in 'where clause')
*
Do I need to add the "status" column to my wikka_users table?  Is this a
change to the database since 1.1.6.2?

Thanks,
  Frank

Frank Kibbish Jr