[wikka-community] 1.2 Upgrade - stuck on setup.css

Will Woodhull wwoodhull
Sat Oct 17 00:05:47 GMT 2009

Something not yet mentioned that should be checked before going any further:

Frank, would you please go into the "change settings/logout" page and see if
"Theme" is set to something other than "default"?

On a perfect install, it should of course default to, well, default. And in
fact I can't think of any reason why it would be anything else. But if it
DOES have an unexpected value, then no other troubleshooting is going to
help until it is corrected.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Frank Kibbish <kibbish at gmail.com> wrote:

> Both wikka.config.php and wikka.css show WAKKA_VERSION as 1.2.
>
> And yes, I did use the upgrade wizard.  I started by completely overwriting
> everything in the base directory --- both existing files and subdirectories
> -- with the 1.2 files.  The wiki looked like it does right now as soon as
> the upgrade wizard finished.
>
> I tried modifying the newly created wikka.config.php after running the
> wizard, thinking that might be the issue, but it did no good so I reverted
> back to the wikka.config.php that the wizard had created.
>
> So as it stands now, the site is exactly as it was when the wizard
> completed.
>
> Frank
>

> ________________
> Frank Kibbish Jr
> kibbish at gmail.com
>

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Brian Koontz <brian at wikkawiki.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 01:30:47PM -0700, Frank Kibbish wrote:
>> > The path in the output is
>> > css/setup.css<view-source:http://www.wb6mrq.com/wikka/css/setup.css>,
>> > which is my problem.  I don't understand why it isn't picking up
>> > css/wikka.css.
>>
>> One other thing:  Look at your wikka.config.php 'wakka_version'.  It
>> should be set to 1.2.  Then look at wikka.php and search for
>> WAKKA_VERSION; it should be set to 1.2 as well.  If they're not, then
>> you're going to continue to have issues until both match.
>>
>> Did you use the upgrade wizard to upgrade and by chance continue to
>> use your old wikka.config.php?  I see several scenarios here as to
>> what might possibly be wrong.
>>
>>  --Brian
>>
>> --
>> Brian Koontz
>> Wikka Development Team
>> Systems Support and Random Tasking Dept.

Will Woodhull