[wikka-community] question about comment spam

Erlend Sogge Heggen e.soghe
Tue Oct 13 23:30:42 GMT 2009

Alright, I have set up a feature suggestion for IntenseDebate on their
GetSatisfaction forum:

http://getsatisfaction.com/intensedebate/topics/comments_for_wiki_software

If you are interested in this feature, I highly encourage you all to go by
the site, register (OpenID supported) and vote for it to push it up the
lists!