[wikka-community] New file structure proposal - feedback welcome

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue May 19 10:26:22 GMT 2009

> I agree to work on the french translation but I'm not used to the
> Trac system. Could you tell me where to start ?

thanks! You now own ticket #686

> How to create the fr.inc.php file ?

you should:
1) download a copy of the English lang package
2) rename the folder/file and start translating strings and default
pages
3) zip the FR folder and upload it as an attachment to ticket #686 so
we can review it and commit it

Lang files will be included in Wikka 1.3
Please report any issue as a comment on ticket #686

Dario