[wikka-community] No Grab

Spot spot
Thu May 14 20:25:45 GMT 2009

Individual block.

For example, part of what we run on our Wikka implementation is a
cookbook for our platform, this involves a lot of step-by-step
situations where tiny pieces of code are shown for each step.

There is never a need to 'Grab' these pieces as they are tiny, and would
be easy to copy/paste if anything.

Therefore it is simply a waste of space and clutters the page.