[wikka-community] phpDoc

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Mon May 11 15:13:52 GMT 2009

Spot,

there has been some (old) discussion on self-documenting code for
Wikka components, i.e. pulling phpDoc headers from files and output
parsed and formatted data in wiki pages.

http://wikkawiki.org/DescribeActions

Please note that the above discussion is obsolete, as all Wikka Devs
are fluently speaking phpDoc by now :) I would be very interested in a
plugin doing the job of parsing and formatting phpDoc headers as it
would make a great addition to open source projects using Wikka as a
documentation engine.
Unfortunately, I don't think there has been much progress on this
discussion lately, but I'd love to hear your thoughts (on a dedicated
page at wikkawiki.org maybe?)

Dario