[wikka-community] phpDoc

Brian Koontz brian
Mon May 11 10:32:13 GMT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 02:30:44AM -0500, Spot wrote:
> First off, great project. It has the perfect balance of
> security/functionality for what we are doing.

Thanks!

> Second, we are looking for a solution to get phpDoc output directly into
> wikipages. If there is something already out there, please let me know.

Off the top of my head, I do not.  One of the other devs might know...

> That being said, is there documentation on manually adding wiki pages to
> the system, along with content. A process to be followed? Or does this
> need to be a try & fail until success deal?

Well, the "normal" process is to create a new page (just type the name
of the new page in the URL), then click "create this page" and go for
it.  There's a comprehensive wiki markup help page in the editor
toolbar.

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team