[wikka-community] How to make version 1.1.6.6 support chinese contents?

高振霆 zhentg
Mon May 11 08:46:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to use Wikkawiki for our group, we use Chinese language. After setting up a Wikkawiki instance, I tried to input Chinese content.

The time I input in the text area, the characters are correct; however the next time I open the same entry, the Chinese characters turned to a mess.

Though Wikkawiki site provides a document (http://wikkawiki.org/WikkaLocalization#hn_Localized_packages) on internationalization, but it is only compatible with version 1.1.6.2.

So I am puzzled whether Wikkawiki ver. 1.1.6.6 support Chinese language? If so, how to modify the code? Is there an official How-to?

regards,
Zhenting
20095-11