[wikka-community] Difficulties to install and to use Wikka

charlie charles.phg
Thu May 7 20:26:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I think that I cannot edit any page because the page UserSettings doesn't
work (?)
After entering my WikiName and Password, there is no redirection to
HomePage.
In wikka_users table, the users are correctly created with "doubleclickedit
= Y".
But there is no parameter about double click editing in my wikka.config.php
file (see the attached file).

To solve this problem I've modified 'default_write_acl' => '*' in
wikka.config.php because I need to edit pages.
But this is not a final solution if I want to put my site online.

Another question about "Textsearch" action.
How does it work ?
Because when I use it, it doesn't return all pages containing the searched
word but only a few.
I've read that there is a "FullTextSearch" action.
Would it be a solution to my need ?
Where can I find the source ?

Thanks one more time for your answer.