[wikka-community] little javascript trouble in page/edit

Leonidas spartanic23
Sat Mar 7 03:39:44 GMT 2009

Sure no problem. I originally forgot that I had added CategoryCategory to
some of the paragraphs to redirect people to the categories page. In essence
that also inserted that same wiki article into the main CategoryCategory
page. Removing it solved the problem.