[wikka-community] little javascript trouble in page/edit

Leonidas spartanic23
Fri Mar 6 00:33:11 GMT 2009

Hi there. For some odd reason when I create a page it always constantly goes
into the CategoryCategory page. I thought it was that the name of the page
was too long but even when I shorten it it still goes into CategoryCategory.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Phong K.