[wikka-community] little javascript trouble in page/edit

Brian Koontz brian
Mon Mar 2 22:01:19 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 10:44:21PM +0100, Jens Giesemann wrote:
> after having activated edit mode, the edit box is shortened  from the
> lower edge in 5 or 6 steps by a wizzards hand, each step has a duration
> of 0.5 sec. the remaining box is only somewhat 150 px high, with
> scrollbar. awful editing!  forbidding javascript via noscript restores
> the box size at once. feel free to have a look at the effect:
> http://itb.giesemann.webseiten.cc/SandBox.

Jens--

I replaced your CSS with the distribution CSS using the FF CSS editor,
and the edit window is resized correctly.  Perhaps there is something
in your wikka.css modifications that is causing this?  I didn't have
time to diff the two files, but that's where I would look first.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team