[wikka-community] interwiki.conf

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Jun 23 17:41:46 GMT 2009

you are right w do not recommend hacking the core. Extending classes
is the kind of approach Brian is working on for the new plugin
architecture. As an interim solution we could allow overrides to the
classes stored in /libs, but we'd need to implement some mechanism to
alert the user after an upgrade that the core is more recent/better/
more secure than the (obsolete) custom extension.

Dario