[wikka-community] interwiki.conf

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Jun 23 13:46:05 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:53:44AM +0100, Dario Taraborelli wrote:
> - I think the idea of the default interwiki.conf is that users would
> edit the file according to their needs.
> We should probably allow overrides for this file from the plugins tree
> (what do you think, Brian?)

I'm actually working on a new plugin called "abbr" that simply
substitutes a token for a key (much as does interwiki, except
"generically").  One of the things on my list to do is come up with a
way to either edit the stock file or (I'm liking your suggestion
better) override or amend the existing file.  Off to create a ticket...

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team