[wikka-community] interwiki.conf

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Jun 23 10:53:44 GMT 2009

Hi Alex,

two thoughts:

- I think the idea of the default interwiki.conf is that users would
edit the file according to their needs.
We should probably allow overrides for this file from the plugins tree
(what do you think, Brian?)

- To obtain something more flexible than the current interwiki link
handling you would need to tweak formatters/wakka.php (lines 418-422)
and the Link() method in libs/Wakka.class.php (lines 1102-1108).

Dario