[wikka-community] Submenu Position in WikkaEdit

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Jun 19 12:27:40 GMT 2009

Alex,

looking at this and previous comments, I suspect you are using
unstable builds from trunk, can you please confirm if this is the case?
Nightly builds are likely to be unstable and have temporary issues,
they should be not used in production environments.

See http://wikkawiki.org/WikkaUnstable

Dario