[wikka-community] new installation and login

Alexander Rust agrust
Fri Jun 19 12:04:12 GMT 2009

Hi,

don't know if this is my fault. to try something on my local system i make a new fresh installation of wikkawiki. all is well except that i can't login with the admin name and password.

if i type in an unknown name or a wrong password a messege comes up.

"Sorry, you entered the wrong password."

in case of the right login no messege is displayed but i'm not loged in! just returning to the login page.

tested in FF an IE.

lg
Alex

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0906xIE8_MSN3
Hol Dir den neuen Internet Explorer 8 mit MSN-Toolbar