[wikka-community] Announcement: 1.1.6.7 security update released

fishy fishywang
Mon Jun 15 04:14:33 GMT 2009

After upgrade, all external links didn't work, the following 2 in the SandBox:

===
To link to external pages, you can do any of the following:

   1. type a URL inside the page:

      http://www.example.com
      http://www.example.com

   2. add a forced link surrounding the URL by [[ and ]] (everything
after the first space will be shown as description):

      [[http://example.com/jenna/ Jenna's Home Page]]
      Jenna's Home Page
===

only shows the text, but not a hyper-link.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 09:55, Brian Koontz<brian at wikkawiki.org> wrote:
> The WikkaWiki crew has released 1.1.6.7 to address a security
> vulnerability that was discussed on the blog [1]. This version
> introduces no new functionality, and we encourage all WikkaWiki users
> to upgrade to this latest version [2].
>
> As always, and on behalf of everyone here at WikkaWiki, thanks for
> your support!
>
> ?--Brian
>
> [1] http://blog.wikkawiki.org/2009/04/17/secunia-advisory-sa34321-how-critical/?preview=true&preview_id=51&preview_nonce=316b658fde
> [2] http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WhatsNew1167
>
> --
> Brian Koontz
> Wikka Development Team
> Systems Support and Random Tasking Dept.

regards,
fishy