[wikka-community] problem with {{files}}

Alexander Rust agrust
Fri Jun 12 20:52:24 GMT 2009

Hello Brian,

thanks for your reply. the /www/htdocs/AlexRust folder is owned by my provider. i also have phpbb3 installed and downloaded an avantar.

the wiki folder an all ather files and folders inside have the following rights (tested with FireFTP):

owner
read, write, execute

group
read, execute

public
read, execute

manual 0755

is it what you are asking for?

thanks
Alex

> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:10:44 -0500
> From: brian at wikkawiki.org
> To: community at wikkawiki.org
> Subject: Re: [wikka-community] problem with {{files}}
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 06:36:52PM +0200, Alexander Rust wrote:
> > Warning:  move_uploaded_file(uploads/AlexRust/license.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/AlexRust/wiki/actions/files.php on line 144
> >

> > Warning:  move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpA1XswD' to 'uploads/AlexRust/license.txt' in /www/htdocs/AlexRust/wiki/actions/files.php on line 144
>
> Alex, it appears the directory permissions for uploads (and possibly
> AlexRust) are incorrect.  What are they currently?
>
>   --Brian
>
> --
> Brian Koontz
> Wikka Development Team
> Systems Support and Random Tasking Dept.

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0906xWLHM2
Unbegrenzter Speicher bei Windows Live Hotmail!