[wikka-community] How to TAB?

Robert Schilt Hotmail rschilt
Sat Jul 25 21:36:36 GMT 2009

Masin,

Thanks for your response and explanation about editing and TAB to my
enquiry.

The C&P approach as you suggested has not worked for me. When pasting
some text created in a simple text editor that has the TAB character -
the TAB is stripped out and I'm left with a space within the Wiki
editor.

How would I go about adding a javascript button to the editor to achieve
this result? I do use Firefox by the way.

My enquiry is certainly not critical but any input from yourself or
others would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robert