[wikka-community] How to TAB?

Masin Al-Dujaili masin_aldujaili
Sat Jul 25 11:08:50 GMT 2009

Am Samstag, den 25.07.2009, 10:09 +0000 schrieb Robert Schilt (Hotmail):
> I am curious whether there's a way to insert a TAB charcter in
> WikkaWiki. I'm familiar with the indent character "~" at the beginning
> of a line but is there a way of tabbing across so that I can line up
> subsequent word(s) on different lines?

Firefox can do what you want, Opera cannot. For other browsers others
have to tell.

As the input fields used to edit pages are part of the browser's widget
set, its behaviour depends on the browser. It might be a good idea to
add a button like "Insert tabulator" to add a tab using Javascript. But
I don't know if it's a good idea to format large quantities of text with
such a button. It might be better to use a text editor and C&P
afterwards.

Regards,
Masin