[wikka-community] External links not working

Robert Schilt Hotmail rschilt
Sat Jul 25 07:10:09 GMT 2009

Hi Brian,

Your prompt response is much appreciated. The fix worked like a gem by
the way.

Are there any other SimpleScripts issues that I perhaps need to be aware
of?

Thanks! All contributions and value add by the Open Source Community -
in this case WakkaWiki - is acknowledged and sincerely appreciated.

Robert