[wikka-community] My hyperlinks no longer work after 1.1.6.5 --> 1.1.6.7 update

Seth Krieger seth
Fri Jul 24 22:56:06 GMT 2009

This week I let SimpleScripts on BlueHost update my wikkawiki's from
1.1.6.5 to 1.1.6.7. Now my hyperlinks no longer show as links, nor do
they function. The source still appears to be correct, for example:

[[http://mylink.html Click to go to MyLink]]

The page shows "Click to go to MyLink" in the standard font.

Although I am an advanced and experienced user, I am most definitely not
a php or css programmer. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-          Seth Krieger