[wikka-community] Relocate CSS files?

Chris Cole chris
Wed Jan 21 21:34:33 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple light-weight wiki to play with on my ISP's free
space and WikkaWiki looks like the perfect tool.

I've installed it in ~/cgi-bin/wiki and the installation went smoothly
and the wiki works. However, the CSS isn't. According to my ISP's
support I need to move the CSS files to somewhere other than under
~/cgi-bin.

I can move the actual css/ directory, but I can't see where to change
the path in the config. Adding the correcting path to wikka.config.php
doesn't work: the path gets appended with css/. Is it possible to change
the base path to the css files?
TIA,

Chris