[wikka-community] 301 and migration questions...

Robert Schilt Hotmail rschilt
Mon Aug 3 08:03:44 GMT 2009

Phong,

As your enquiry relates to a specific WP plugin and its functionality
(and not Wikkawiki) - the 1st thing I would do is register on the
relevant forum and post your question their. URL for forums for
Redirection and other plugins by the same author is:

http://urbangiraffe.com/support/

The forums re pretty active and I also subscribe so will see your
question once its posted their. Others (including the author) might also
assist with your questions.

Note that the plugin itself has a reasonably steep learning curve and it
would pay to read (and re-read) the notes and instructions as supplied
by the author at this URL:

http://urbangiraffe.com/plugins/redirection/

Regards,

Robert