[wikka-community] 301 and migration questions...

Robert Schilt Hotmail rschilt
Sun Aug 2 21:14:16 GMT 2009

Phong,

I have been working with Wordpress longer than with Wikkawiki and if I
understand your question correctly I would suggest one of two
approaches:

1) Your requirement should be fairly easy to implement within .htaccess
(this assumes you are comfortable with writing .htaccess statements - if
not you will find lots of examples on the web to do exactly what you
want).

2) The 2nd approach would be to use a WP redirection plugin. The plugin
I would recommend for this task is called
"Redirection" (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/redirection/) by John
Godley. I have used it on several sites and I highly recommend it.

Good luck!