[wikka-community] Help

Leonidas spartanic23
Mon Apr 27 05:49:07 GMT 2009

Thanks for the help you guys. I think the actions method works fine.

I have question about Floats. I noticed that whenever you add content in
there it for some reason creates excessive space on the right of the box. Is
there anyway to make it so that it automatically resizes depending on the
amount of content?

Thanks,
Phong K.