[wikka-community] Redirection Issue

Zhivago zhivagoa
Sun Nov 30 09:19:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

Wikki works fine on my local machine, but whenever I try to access it
from a remote machine, the client browser tries to connect to the
http://localhost/wikka/wikka.php?wakka=ZhivagoK.  Why is 'localhost'
there in the url.  It seems like this is the redirect url that the
server is sending.  If I put a php file (in the wikka folder)
containing a simple call to phpinfo(), it works fine when accessed
from the remote machine.

Looks like only PIM mode is on.  Is it that I can't access Wikka from
outside my home network?  If so, is there any way to get it working?

Actually, I tried accessing from one of the other computer in my home
network.  But in vain!

I'm using IIS7 as the web server.

Thanks,
Zhivago...