[wikka-community] Strange phenomenon in my wiki, help appreciated!

Michaël Perez perez.mick
Mon Nov 10 12:02:20 GMT 2008

Mahefa you are a lifesaver!!! Thank you very much! Adding underneath code to
my .htaccess solved the problem. Still it's strange... I've never seen this
phenomen untill the recent restore action of my host.

<IfModule mod_security.c>
	 SecFilterEngine Off
</IfModule>

Thanks again!