[wikka-community] Help with error on double-click to edit with fresh new Wikka install

Tormod Haugen tormodh
Fri Nov 7 17:36:34 GMT 2008

Hi Alok,

I've reproduced your problem. The trouble is that you have (somehow)
url rewrite on, but the base url (in wikka.config.php) is set as if it
was off. This might be a hitch in the install procedure, or a slight
misreading of the install instructions.

Anyway:
1) Make a backup of wikka.config.php
2) Try removing "wikka.php?wakka=" from the end of base_url in
wikka.config.php, and then making sure that rewrite_mode is set to 1
in the same file, and that .htaccess in the same folder has
RewriteEngine On. I am confident that these are set, as I couldn't
reproduce it otherwise.
3) ... (Reload http://wiki.arkalumen.com)
4) Profit!

Hope this helps,