[wikka-community] Fwd: can't logout (ubuntu+apache2)

Brian Koontz brian
Mon Nov 3 18:27:53 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 06:55:25PM +0000, Dario Taraborelli wrote:
> [...]

Giorgio, this is a known problem with 1.1.6.5, and I've fixed it for
1.1.6.6.  Instead of rehashing here the reason why this happens, you can
read about it here:

http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/800

A quick fix is to simply delete *all* the wikka cookies generated by
your initial installation session.  This problem only manifests itself
on initial installation; once you delete the cookies, the problem
should not happen again.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz