[wikka-community] Wiki demos at WikiSym

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri May 23 20:29:10 GMT 2008

WikiSym [1] is a conference were wiki researchers meet with wiki
developers and practitioners and it looks like a very interesting
venue to follow the latest developments in wikiland.

I submitted two short papers to the 2008 meeting - submissions for
wiki demos are still open (deadline: June 11) and I think this would
be a great opportunity to showcase some Wikka-based applications.

These are the requirements for demo submissions [2]:

> Wikis are intended for use, and no format is better for
> demonstrating the utility of new wiki features than to see and use
> them. Demonstrations will be reviewed based on their relevance to
> the community. A submission should be one page in length, with a
> title, a short description of the demo, as well as a description of
> any special technical requirements.

If you think you have ideas for demos that fit this description and
you wish to discuss them, drop us a line here or join us for a chat on
IRC.

Dario

[1] http://www.wikisym.org/ws2008
[2] http://www.wikisym.org/ws2008/index.php/Submissions/Demonstrations