[wikka-community] Test the "You have possibly not saved your changes in wiki" dialog

Masin Al-Dujaili masin_aldujaili
Thu May 22 09:05:18 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have some concerns. I didn't try the script yet, I just wanted to say, that Opera definitely doesn't need this script -- it keeps all changes in the edit window if you navigate forward or backward. I guess, there are a few Opera und Wikkawiki users out there using this behaviour -- I do, quite excessively. Indeed, I'm used to this, that I always curse IE for reloading the page.

I noticed, that some versions of FF also show this behaviour of keeping the changes, some don't. Might this have something to do with some extension like Tab Mix Plus?

However, I hope this script won't be included in default Wikka or at least make some user agent test. As MSIE cannot have his user agent changed, this might even be simple one line of code.

Best regards,
Masin