[wikka-community] Test the "You have possibly not saved your changes in wiki" dialog

Brian Koontz brian
Wed May 21 23:44:28 GMT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:02:04AM +0100, Micha?l Perez wrote:
> You can test the Javascript addition here.

http://wiki.experiencecompany.nl/Test

Not working for me in FF either...2.0.0.1, OSX build.  Safari, same
story.  I'm not a JS expert, but I'm intrigued by the idea.   Could I
talk you into opening a ticket on http://wush.net/track/wikka?  Make
sure to set ticket type as an "enhancement" (and I cringe as spam
filters start working overtime to filter this baby).

Olivier is one of our JS experts, maybe he can jump in here and figure
out what's goig on.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz