[wikka-community] sandbox gone

Brian Koontz brian
Mon Mar 24 02:54:20 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:38:36AM +0800, Ed Jason wrote:
> Sandbox is there and I have put the contents here
> http://tmxxine.com/wik/wikka.php?wakka=SandBox2

Ed--

So, the SandBox page is still in the database, and what you have posted
on the SandBox2 page is what was in the SandBox page when it disappeared?

Can you post or e-mail me the results of the SQL statement you ran to
determine that the SandBox page was still in the database?  Probably
something like

select * from wikka_pages where tag='SandBox';

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team