[wikka-community] sandbox gone

Brian Koontz brian
Sun Mar 23 15:35:22 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 01:25:52PM +0800, Ed Jason wrote:
> no sandbox
> http://tmxxine.com/wik/wikka.php?wakka=SandBox
>
> It was this sort of code (but I had two embedded vids)
> http://tmxxine.com/wik/wikka.php?wakka=Sandbox3

OK, this page is diplaying properly, so I doubt it has anything to do
with the content you were trying to add.

> select * from wikka_pages where tag='SandBox';
>
> do you mean in the MySQL or somewhere else? - not sure what you mean or where

Sorry...yes, either in the MySQL client, or maybe phpMyAdmin if you're
using something like that (in which case, it would probably be easier
just to browse the wikka_pages table).

> as for how this happened
> It is just possible (though I do not remember it this way)
> that I had it open in preview mode
> then Firefox crashed (lots of windows open) and something happened
> also the alpha version of Puppy Linux (PupEEE) I am using does not
> have proper keymapping

Interesting.  Please keep working with me on this, we need to figure out what
happened...in the meantime, it would be great if you could verify whether
or not the page still exists in wikka_pages.  That would answer (or
raise!) a lot of questions.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz