[wikka-community] sandbox gone

Brian Koontz brian
Sat Mar 22 22:05:50 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 03:50:39AM +0800, Ed Jason wrote:
> Hi Brian
>
> I have a feeling it is something to do with the embedded file
> I added
> "" "" in double quotation marks
> - in some config file (in the beta) I enabled javascript
> - this might now be off
>
> Basically I added the embedded file (using edit mode) and it was OK
> when I came back to my site the whole sandbox had gone . . .

Can you give me an example of the syntax you used?

It's rather difficult to delete a page without actually calling the
delete handler, so I suspect the page is still in the DB, but just
isn't getting loaded for some reason.

Easy way to check:

select * from wikka_pages where tag='SandBox';

   --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team