[wikka-community] How To Backup?

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Mar 21 15:23:00 GMT 2008

Paul,

- to backup the files you can use an FTP client (the same you use to
upload files to your server) or the shell (copying the contents of
your Wikka folder to another temporary folder).
- to backup the Wikka tables, you should go to your database manager
(typically phpMyAdmin) select the tables and click on Export (ticking
structure and data): this will download an SQL dump of your database
which you can use to restore a previous installation should anything
go wrong.

Hope this helps,

Dario

--