[wikka-community] Help with final testing needed

ddevine ddevine
Thu Mar 20 13:41:25 GMT 2008

Brian Koontz wrote:
> 1. Did you add 'enable_version_check' => '1' to your wikka.config.php
> file?  (Remember, updating from 1.1.6.4 to 1.1.6.4-RC1 or between SVN
> 1.1.6.4 versions do not involve the installer, so you must apply most
> changes by hand.  I recommend installing these from scratch rather than
> attempting upgrades.)
>

> Couple of things to check:
Tried to enable this inside wikka.config.php and this keeps erroring out
and will not accept it.  FWIW, I did update manually by copying all
files except my uploads/ directory and my wikka.config.php

Anyone have an idea of what a 1.1.6.4 wikka.config.php is supposed to
look like?  Perhaps I'm missing more than just this setting...

> 2. Is the user you're logged in as an admin?
>
>   --Brian

Yes

--
Derrick Devine, Technical Writer