[wikka-community] Help with final testing needed

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Thu Mar 20 12:40:55 GMT 2008

Raffa,

further notes on top of Brian's reply:

>> new install: if connection to mysql not possible: how about a link
>> back?
>> or I guess, the back button should do.
>
> Back button works fine.  You will need to re-enter your DB parameters
> though.

1.1.7 already adds a separate screen in the installer to test DB
connection

>> ad categorycategory: why does the page "WikiCategory" belong to that
>> category? I found it to be a bit confusing (you have CategoryWiki and
>> WikiCategory). It should be part of CategoryWiki.
>
> WikiCategory belongs to CategoryWiki (says so right at the bottom of
> the
> page).  The page is intended to describe the use of categories.
> Mabye a
> name change to UsingWikkaCategories might be clearer, though.

the page does belong to CategoryCategory because it gives an example
of inclusion in the top node.
This issue will be fully addressed in 1.1.7 when linking without
including will be enabled.

Dario