[wikka-community] Migrating to new server

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Jun 24 20:45:51 GMT 2008

Frank,

moving the files and importing a complete SQL dump from the previous
server is the right way to migrate your wiki. If you get a connection
error, there's probably something wrong in your DB settings in
wikka.config.php: double check that MySQL username, password, database
name, hostname and table prefix match and that your user has
privileges to access the DB.

Dario

--
Dario Taraborelli