[wikka-community] Wikka as a BitNami stack

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Sun Jun 1 20:47:46 GMT 2008

Wikka has been added as a candidate application for BitNami stacks,
i.e. self-contained open source packages that can be installed and run
natively on Linux, Windows or Mac OS without bothering with server or
database configuration. If you want to make Wikka a featured stack,
you can cast your vote here:

http://bitnami.org/product/wikkawiki

To surpass the other candidate wiki engine in the poll we just need
125 votes :)

Dario

Begin forwarded message: