[wikka-community] How unstable is "unstable"?

Krzysztof Trybowski trybowski
Mon Jan 14 00:08:37 GMT 2008

I decided I going to try unstable version of Wikka. While I understand
that this is unfinished, I'd like to know what are known issues with
it and if I should expect any bigger problems.

Before I started modifying latest stable, but it seems some of my
needs are solved by unstable and thus it makes no sense to reinvent
the wheel.

When shall we expect new stable to be released?
Are currently existing user-contributed actions compatible with
"unstable"? For example "UserAdmin", "PageAdminAction" etc. Or are
they integrated?

Where can I find more info on the unstable?
Is the unstable ready to be translated?

Regards, KT

--
Krzysztof Trybowski