[wikka-community] Headermenu and other

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Tue Feb 26 23:31:26 GMT 2008

Hi,

Am 26.02.2008 um 13:43 schrieb Patric Hag:
> Hi,
> sorry for my english :-(
>
> give it a way to create
> a) automatic a Directory Menue?
> Like
> http://www.esport.de/wiki/Tower_Liga
>
> The Direcory are the Header in the text!

There is no way to create a table of content (toc) yet, the ticket to
follow would be http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/471

> b)a Powerfull Infoboxes ?
>
> The User put a code like
> {{Infobox
> | langname = MyName
> | nickname = Mynick
> | bild =
> | # PERSONENDATEN #
> | geburtstag = 01.01.1900
> | nationalit?t = Germany
> | wohnort = Berlin
> }}
>

> and that system create the output like MediaWiki
> http://www.esport.de/wiki/Vorlage:Infobox
>
> I found only small infoboxes for this wiki, but nothing to create a
> "Design"
> of a side.
>
> I hope everybody have a tip or example for me? :-)

Actually, the system behind the wikipedia templates is far from
simple. But you could start programming an action, doing this or pars
of it. That means a php-file placed in /actions directory containing
the code you want to add to the page.  I don't know your level of
experience with PHP, otherwise I'd give you some more hints in this
direction.

> c)Topside link
>
> On my Topside, same articel have a link other not
> http://liga.ranews.de/ligawiki/wikka.php?wakka=Topseiten
>
> How can i make that all have a link?

[[Ligawiki]]

[[Hilfen]]

Greetings,
Nils

PS. Du kannst auch Kommentare auf deutsch auf meine userpage (http://www.wikkawiki.og/NilsLindenberg
  hinterlassen, falls du weitere Fragen hast.