[wikka-community] WikkaWiki appliance

ddevine ddevine
Fri Feb 22 17:28:30 GMT 2008

Brian Koontz wrote:
> Dario--
>
> One of our #wikka regulars (Derrick -- devnet) works for rpath and has
> offered to help in that area...
>
>   --Brian
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:22:52AM +0000, Dario Taraborelli wrote:
>
>> If some of you is already familiar with these projects, it'd be great
>> to check the requirements to make Wikka available as a software
>> appliance:
>>
>> http://www.jumpbox.com/product
>> http://www.rpath.com/rbuilder
>>

>> Dario

It's already in development.  I'm having a few troubles since we're
(rPath) in the middle of releasing a new appliance platform (rPL 2 is
beta 2) and I'm trying to build on this new platform so that a future
release is more stable AND smaller footprint.

I should have it finished when I can overcome small obstacles (not very
many, just a few).

--

Derrick Devine, Technical Writer
phone: (919) 851-3984 x2151