[wikka-community] Announcing the release of Wikka 1.1.6.4-RC1

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Thu Feb 21 13:04:23 GMT 2008

(from the Wikka Developer Blog: http://blog.wikkawiki.org/2008/02/21/announcing-the-release-of-wikka-1164-rc1)

The Wikka development team has made Wikka 1.1.6.4, release candidate 1
(RC1) available for download and testing. Please download from the
WikkaWiki home page. Additional links to the release notes and issue
tracker can be found there as well. While this release candidate has
been thoroughly vetted by the development team, we do not recommend
its use in a production environment. We anticipate the final release
of Wikka 1.1.6.4 to occur at the end of the month.

Thank you so much for your patience. We believe this release will be
well worth the time to upgrade to, as it addresses several spam-
related issues that have cropped up with earlier Wikka versions over
the past few months.

Wikka 1.1.6.4 release notes: http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WikkaReleaseNotes1164

--
Dario Taraborelli