[wikka-community] Wikkawiki Debian RFP (request for package) #466288

Brian Koontz brian
Sun Feb 17 18:07:28 GMT 2008

Simon--

Excellent!  An Ubuntu package is on the radar as well, so this is
timely.  Thanks for submitting this.

The only thing I would recommend is that any package that's created
use 1.1.7, which will incorporate all of the anti-spam measures in
1.1.6.4 as well as several new architectural changes.

Then again, given the length of our release cycles, a package based on
1.1.6.4 wouldn't be a bad idea either!

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz