[wikka-community] Installation help

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Thu Feb 14 04:50:07 GMT 2008

If you can view other Wikka sites successfully, then, it's probably
because of mos_rewrite and not cookies.

Try editing your .htaccess file by changing RewriteEngine On to
RewriteEngine Off, if that seems to solve your problem, let us know to
guide you how to achieve using mod_rewrite properly.

2008/2/13, Christopher Marcum <cmarcum at uci.edu>:
> Also,
>
> It would be helpful to know which OS and webserver you are using.
>
> -Chris
>
> ddevine wrote:
> > Eugene Brown wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi
> >>

> >> I'm getting the following error after I install
> >>

> >> The page isn't redirecting properly
> >>
> >> Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
> >> this address in a way that will never complete.
> >>
> >>     *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
> >> to accept
> >>
> >>           cookies.
> >>

> >> I can view other Wikka sites successfully.
> >>

> >> Your advice would be appreciated
> >>

> >> E_ugene_
> >>

> > Please post your .htaccess contents and let us know if your
> > wikka.config.php has redirects set on.
> >
> > --
> >

> > Derrick Devine, Technical Writer
> > phone: (919) 851-3984 x2151
> > fax: (919) 851.3985
> > rPath, Inc., The Software Appliance Company
> > 701 Corporate Center Drive
> > Raleigh, NC 27607
> > www.rPath.com

Work hard at whatever you do! (Ecc. 9. 10a, CEV)
Mahefa