[wikka-community] Minor Bugs in 1164

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Wed Feb 13 16:48:21 GMT 2008

Raffael

> http://raffael.info/club/Trips
> The title should be "UC Climbing Club: Trips" and not "UC Climbing
> Club:
> Club Days" which is the first heading on the page.

no, that's how the PageTitle() is supposed to work - take the highest
level heading in the page body and generate the HTML title. I agree
that it would be nice to override this default behaviour on single
pages or even globally, new ticket? See also: http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/529

> Also: when I edit ACLs, the confirmation bugs me. Please get rid of
> it :)

we are slowly removing JS alerts in 1.1.7 wherever possible, you may
want to post a reminder here: http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/353

> I wonder why comments are not fully acl handled. Is it possible to
> add an acl fild "view comments"? Then you could get rid of the
> hide_comments variable in the config.

This is already available in trunk (1.1.7), i.e. separate ACLs for
viewing and writing comments.

> Also2: when comments are enabled, but e.g. unregistered users do not
> have the right to post comments, there is still the "Add comment"

I believe this has been fixed in trunk as well.

Dario

--
Dario Taraborelli
Wikka Development Team